Positioned in the historic business center of the North Side, Nova Place offers customizable offices with panoramic views of the city, smart infrastructure, access to major roadways, mass transit routes and is within walking distance of the region’s major cultural amenities, recreational areas and award-winning restaurants.
Set in the heart of Pittsburgh’s North Side, Nova Place offers a unique office setting in the city without the congestion of Pittsburgh’s downtown area. The North Side is home to world-class museums, award-winning attractions and the oldest park in Pittsburgh, Allegheny Commons. Conveniently located near Interstates 376 and 279, and only 18 miles south of the Pittsburgh International Airport, Nova Place’s accessibility makes for a highly desirable spot.
1.2 million SF
- Outdoor Plaza comprised of 2 acres of green space, shady pergolas, and tiered wooden platform seating
- State-of-the-art data center with unmatched electrical capacity and multiple redundant fiber connectivity
- 24-hour security
- On-site property management
- On-site restaurant serving farm-fresh food
- Customized off spaces with on-staff designers
- Access to event space and conference room rentals
- Direct highway access and convenient public transportation
- Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s largest co-working space onsite
- Fob-secured indoor bike room with lockers, capable of storing 100 bikes
- On-site, covered parking with direct access via elevators to office floors
- Dining options that include Federal Galley, Eco Bistro, and City Fresh Pasta, La Prima Espresso Co.
- State-of-the-art fitness center, Union Fitness